Monday, November 16, 2009

White Meat Monday - Lucky Biatch Edition


Rocky Bennett (above left) was boozing it up at a bar in London when he happened upon a tipsy Prince Harry. According to Dlisted, Rocky immediately sprang into action in his quest for some 'royal sugar'...
"I went up to him and told him I would love to buy him a drink - if he gave me a kiss, Harry just burst out laughing, threw his arms around me and kissed me on the left cheek. I'm not going to wash my face for a month now! It was the best moment of my life.
What a lucky Ho!!! And to make matters even better, it turns out Rocky also saw His Royal Hotness a little while later...
"Afterwards we saw him in the McDonald's across the road. Harry ordered a quarterpounder meal with a coke - I think he wanted to sober up."
OMG, Prince Harry must be the coolest blue blood EVER ... he kisses gay guys and then heads across the street for a drunken Mickey D's feast. Sounds like the perfect man to me!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrreat story & so happy to have you back and keeping us informed.
Harry is a lot like his mom, I think, and does not have the heavy weight of being king one day....
LB anon

Kwana said...

That Harry knows how to party. Love that story and your blog is looking fantastic.

Unknown said...

That was a good read. Harry is cool.

Joy said...

We're just wild about Harry, are we? Why yes!

Anonymous said...

LMAO...never hurts to ask, does it?

RedCedar said...

The British Royal Family has long tended to split into two groups. In each generation there are the responsible ones (George VI, Elizabeth II, etc.) and the wild ones (Edward VIII, Princess Margaret, Prince Andrew). Harry appears to be more than ready to take up the PARTY!!! mantle.

Mark in DE said...

Prince Harry sounds like a perfect match for you, David Darling!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...