Thursday, November 5, 2009

Curly Fry H8ters Spreading Lies


According to something called the "Agence France Presse" - a "news" organization from a country called "France" - a diet heavy in processed and fatty foods increases the risk of depression. I found this on a fringe website called "Yahoo News".

However, according to the "David Dust Bureau of Truth and Deliciousness", a diet heavy in processed Roast Beef and Curly Fries is the key to success and happiness forever and ever. Amen.


Oh my goodness, this story makes me so very sad, I need to go cry for a few hours...

5 comments:

Kyle Leach said...

Oh, David those curly fries look delicious! Loved them when I lived down south. No Arbys around here. I think the closest is fifty miles away.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Another reason for Miss Ginger to thank her lucky stars she had the God-given sense to stay in the SOUTH! We will rise again... fueled by a diet of curly fries!

Romance said...

I am totally doubting yahoo news. Let me tell you.

Wonder Man said...

Arbys is all over L.A.

Anonymous said...

Those quacks over at Agence France. What do they know?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...