Monday, November 16, 2009

Chef Academy - Tonight on Bravo


From the Bravo website:
Meet Jean Christophe Novelli (below), world renowned Michelin award-winning chef with restaurants in London, France and South Africa, and voted "World's Sexiest Chef" by The New York Times. Bravo's Chef Academy chronicles Novelli's move to Los Angeles as he opens a test program for a top-notch culinary institute and trains and transforms those who aspire to cook like professionals. First order of business: selecting nine students to be his test subjects for his first Academy across the pond, but is America ready for this French culinary genius? Find out on Bravo's newest docu-series Chef Academy, premiering Monday, November 16 at 11 p.m.
ET/PT.


First of all, I propose that we refer to this show as "Kitchen Utensil Tool Academy". Secondly, in addition to the easy-on-the-eyes Novelli, two of the students (both named "Kyle") ain't so bad themselves...



I'll probably tune in tonight to see what's what. Will you? For some preview videos, visit our friends at Blogging Bravo HERE. And thanks to Frogponder for the heads-up.

6 comments:

NancyRing said...

Yes I will!! I hope you'll throw us a mini recap too.

Congrats on the new site. It looks great!

Wonder Man said...

I will be watching them too

the dogs' mother said...

We are hoping that we actually learn some stuff. - which is a good place to plug Tom Colichio's book 'Think Like a Chef' - when you can teach an old cook new tricks that's not a bad thing.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Will you be recapping? I wonder if I get Bravo in this hotel room....

RedCedar said...

Yes, I'll tune in, but I expect it to be a copycat of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen".

MMc said...

Loving the Bromance with Kyle and Kup. They're so cute together... Kyle follows Kup around like a puppy dog. I wonder if they ever did it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...