Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wise Words From Mama Bunny...


My fabulous Mother, "Mama Bunny", left these words in the comments section of my Design Star recap. In my recap, I talked about how I always want my Mama when shit hits the fan. Mama Bunny wrote:

Here's what I do when I feel down:

1. I telephone my mother.
2. She tells me I'm perfect.
3. I don't believe her
4. But I feel better anyway

Call me anytime.

Much love from Mama Bunny

XOXOXO


Wise words, right? Well, when I spoke to Mama Bunny yesterday evening, she informed me that these wise words come from a magnet on her refrigerator.

That's how Mama Bunny rolls...


Love you Mom!

XOXOXO

9 comments:

Joy said...

I love this! We mamas are like that. :-)

I'm sitting here crying during the GLAAD Awards on Bravo. Gene Robinson, Episcopal bishop, was touching and made me cry. I missed the beginning of this and hope it airs again, so I can see the beginning. Now I'm crying again about Matthew Shepard.

Angel said...

I love you Mama Bunny!!! Your son is fantastic and I know he must get that from you!!!!

Romance said...

I could use a 'mama-bunny' phone call right now....

I am having a pity party and the Little Dog is the only guest I invited - she is rockin' the house...

Hope you had a great Pride.

Unknown said...

Mama Bunny, you are a wise one indeed. No wonder your little Dust-mite is such a clever one himself.

Dan said...

I want to call Mama Bunny!

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

Thank you, Mama Bunny, for such wise words. I might have to make an unscheduled call to my mom today.

Mark in DE said...

Is Mama Bunny interested in adopting any Dust Bunnies?

Mark :-)

Mistress Maddie said...

Now girl-Mama Bunny is just carring on tradations.How many times back in the day did we tell our tricks ,er,I mean,boyfriends sage advice to make them feel better,when you and I know dam well we got it out of a hallmark greeting!

Renee said...

Awwww. Mama Bunny rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...