Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cheftestant 'Stefan of Finland' Opens Restaurant


Top Chef runner-up Stefan Richter has taken over L.A. Farm restaurant in Santa Monica and reopened it as Stefan's at L.A. Farm. Check out the website HERE. And if anyone has the chance to visit, please give Stefan my regards - and then email me with all the details about your experience!


Speaking of Top Chef, don't forget to watch tonight (check out previews HERE) - and look for The Minx's recap tomorrow. Word on teh interwebz is the Lesbians get into a fight this week. I know ... SHOCKING!!!

9 comments:

Angel said...

oh I loved me some Stefan....

XOXOXO

Wonder Man said...

I'll check it out

the dogs' mother said...

Bless him, he named it Stefan's of...

Kailyn said...

I've been looking for an excuse for a SoCal road trip. Thanks.

Beth said...

The sign looks like La Farm. Not a bad name, either! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes will.

Joy said...

Oh good! Give us a report, Wonder Man and Kailyn!

Do you still hear from Stefan, David?

Brandon-Cristion said...

Of course it happens after I leave the area! Blah. I'll have to go when I come back out there for Winter Vacation.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting wy new Restaurant. Hope all is well and i will start blogging next week. What do you guys think about the new Cast.

Stefan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...