Sunday, November 1, 2009

Amanda Woodward STILL Rules Melrose Place


According to Star Magazine (via fabulous gossip blog Hit Dan Back), when Heather Locklear arrived for her guest appearance on the new Melrose Place, one of her first orders of business was having Asslee Simpson fired.

“Heather was jealous of Ashlee immediately,” says an insider. “She knew Ashlee was one of the bigger names on set, and she wanted her gone so she could make it her show. Heather is very political and calculating…”


On October 22, the CW abruptly announced that Asslee was outta there, along with hottie Colin Egglesfield (below).


The reason? According to Perez Hilton, Asslee had been making fun of Locklear's age...
Apparently, no one had any qualms firing Simpson. Heather became furious with her after she had been poking fun of the 48-year old's age with members of the cast and crew.

When will people learn that you don't mess with Amanda Woodward? And you definitely don't make fun of her (advanced) age. SHE.WILL.DESTROY.YOU.


5 comments:

Wonder Man said...

we will see how this goes, my folks in the cinema school says that this show is already over

Mistress Maddie said...

While I'm not a fan of the show, I'm soooooooooo glad that diva Heather got rid of that waste of talent, and I use the term very mildly and lightly...and a waste of semen!!!!! I cant not stand her or the damn family!!!

Dwight Supremacy said...

love Love LOVE!

"SHE.WILL.DESTROY.YOU." LOL!

Unknown said...

I almost has sympathy for Ashlee. But if you're picking on that woman's age, then good riddance to you. I heard hottie Nick Zano is joining the cast. That dude was smoking on Cougartown.

Anonymous said...

I don't watch the show, but dang, I wish they'd tape the behind the scenes shit. I'd watch Heather stomp on "Asslee" any day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...