Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mario Cantone on Joy Behar



As always, Mario Cantone is hysterical in this clip - invoking Cher, Liza, and Bette Davis.

I've always liked Mario professionally, but for some reason he always seemed (to me, anyway) like a total biatch in real life. I have absolutely nothing to base this upon, except for a few times I saw him on the street. And the time he gave me the stanky side-eye when I was upgraded to first class on that flight to New Orleans for Southern Decadence, and he wasn't.

Take it on back to coach class, Funnyman!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always had the same impression. He sends off that energy. So many comics are really unhappy people. He does make me laugh though.

Pedders said...

He's hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...