Saturday, March 14, 2009

Daddy Of The Day - Alex Pirolozzi

Anyone remember this guy?...


This "dirty" picture is one of my favorite hottie pics ever. At the time I posted it, I thought his name was "Chris". I even did a POST back in June of Chris and his friends, just loungin' around half-naked in a mountain cabin.

Then the other day I came across more pictures of "Chris" on one of my favorite blogs - Burbujas De Deseo. This time we found out his real name - Alex Pirolozzi. Alex (who is currently working as a fitness model) has cut his hair, bulked up and looks FANTASTIC. I almost didn't recognize him.

Check out these incredibly hot new pictures. In my opinion, Alex Pirolozzi is a friggin' superstar...






13 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I am in LOVE

Unknown said...

OMG, he is perfect!

Anonymous said...

hot as sh*t

Wonder Man said...

lord he's sinful

Anonymous said...

This guy is a former Playgirl model, appearing in the Nov 07 issue.

David Dust said...

Joshua -

I knew "Chris" appeared in Playgirl (I think that might have been where & got the "Chris & Friends" pics) - but I didn't know which issue. Thanks!!

XOXOXOXOXO

p.s. - thanks for the comment!!

Anonymous said...

i must have him now. he loves me. i just know it.

Anonymous said...

He only got hotter.

Mistress Maddie said...

I am liken' picture six with just a peek of his bum!

Mark in DE said...

Mmmm... me likee!!!

Unknown said...

I know him !! hes my neighbor

Anonymous said...

hes a little too big in my opinion, looks kind of weird. I think he looked much better before.

mikechesty said...

if he has an IQ above 50, there is NO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...