Thursday, March 26, 2009

David's Favorite Things...


I'm like Oprah these days, talking about "my favorite things" - but the other night I got to see one of my favorite movies ever - South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut. I never go to the movies, but I paid to see that movie TWICE when it came out in 1999. I have always been a huge fan of South Park.

And the best line from this movie? One of the running jokes in the film is the fact that Saddam Hussein and Satan are lovers, and they live together in Hell. But Satan doesn't like how Saddam treats him:
Satan: How come you always want to make love to me from behind? Is it because you want to pretend that I'm someone else?

Saddam Hussein: Satan, your ass is gigantic and red. Who am I going to pretend you are, Liza Minnelli?
Classic.

7 comments:

Bittybis said...

My friends and I had to pay to see this movie twice because the first time we were laughing so hard we missed half the movie. I almost fell out of my chair on the Liza Minelli line.

Unknown said...

this movie was a hoot...

Eric Arvin said...

Such a great film! Topical and VERY funny.

Mark in DE said...

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are GENIUSES!! That show is always current with what's going on in the world.

Anonymous said...

My mom and I rented this when it came out on video and watched it over and over. We would actually quote it to each other. of course, I bought her a copy of it for her birthday.

Psychomom said...

I'm so happy my sons introduced me South Park. I pretend to be shocked and disgusted but I'm really laughing inside.

Satan and Saddam are the perfect couple.

Beth said...

It's been ages since I've seen it, but I think I have it downstairs. Hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...