Thursday, March 12, 2009

Make Me A Supermodel - The Boys


I keep meaning to recap Make Me A Supermodel, but life keeps getting in the way. So, instead of a recap of last night's episode (which I only saw bits and pieces of), I thought I'd feature the boys of the show.

Branden (above and below) is only 18, and has issues with the "homosexuals", but he seems to be willing to learn and grow from his "reality" TV experience. Seriously, he has fewer hangups about gay people than I did when I was 18 - and I was a little gay boy lusting over my classmates. I'm still giving Branden the benefit of the doubt. For now...



You would think that Gabriel would really do it for me (dark hair, hot body) - especially since he seems to get "aroused" quite easily. But for some reason, I am not "aroused" by Gabriel...



White Meat Jonathan shouldn't do anything for me - but for some reason, he does...



You gay boys are going to hate me for this: openly gay Shawn is obviously quite attractive - but he's no Ronnie from Season One...



Now it's time for my favorite - Sandhurst from the island of Tobago. Just hearing him say his name - with that lilting island accent - seriously melts my butter. Actually, he MELTED the butter, BURNED the butter, and ruined the pan...


Did anyone watch last night? What did you think?

9 comments:

Bob said...

I'm with you on Sandhurst and Jonathon.

Lovely lovely lovely.

But all i got out of the show was my new catchphrase:
You're a tasteless version of Kate Moss.

mikeinbama said...

I watched last night and Sandhurst is a favorite followed by Branden. I think there is more to learn about Branden in the coming weeks. That skank CJ needs to pick up her shit and get to steppin'. Nothing ruins a model reality show like some no talent skank that doesn't stand a chance at a modeling contract that doesn't want to change her bimbo appearance.

Mark in DE said...

Although blonds aren't usually at the top of my list, I'm making an exception for Jonathan. He looks absolutely delicious last night!

I'm diggin' Gabriel too, and of course Shawn, since he's out and proud.

Sissy Chrissy got sent home last night. No love loss around here.

Sandhurst probably has the best shot (of the guys) of winning.

This show is my guilty pleasure. And when in the HELL is Project Runway coming on???

William said...

Watch it religiously.

Branden is a complete hottie, but I'm not entirely convinced he's all cool with "homosexuals." Though his story seems saddies. For now for sure....

Sandhurst & Jonathan are both gorgeous.

HOW could you forget the adorably innocent Colin??? A 21-year-old straight model nerd-sheek virgin is pretty much my dream.

You gay boys are going to hate me for this... I hate you not, David. Totally agree. Not my fave at all.

I think that's all I have to say this week. ;-)

JenM said...

seriously melts my butter. Actually, he MELTED the butter, BURNED the butter, and ruined the pan...

I don't even watch this show but I love this line....I may have to steal it and use it when I talk about my 'crush' - Dr. House!

Thanks

Kailyn said...

I'm going to watch it when I get home tonight. And thank you for reminding me about Ronnie from season 1.

Unknown said...

Jonathan is very attractive, as is Shawn. Shawn just suffers from a lack of personality, at least thus far.

Sandhurst doesn't do it for me, and I think it might be the personality. There was a time the moody east like Gabriel would have won me over, but now I am bitchy enough that I don't need the downer. And Branden scares me, and there could be a breakdown in his future where he picks off gay Shawn.

And you know that Ronnie remains a personal favorite of mine, and I am still bitter he didn't win.

Timmy said...

I'm glad they cut Jonathan's hair. It totally upped his hotness factor!

MCWolfe said...

I'm with you on Sandhurst. In the parallel universe where adorable young model/dancers fall for chubby middle-aged women, he is mine. I find Colin interesting because he seems so nerdy but clearly there's something intangible about him. CJ is a ho, plain and simple. She needs gone, and soon.

And I too was heartbroken that Ronnie didn't win. He was gorgeous and had such a big heart. Ben didn't deserve him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...