Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dust Bunny Blogging


I wanted to give you a little roundup of what some of my Dust Bunny Bloggers are up to these days.

The lovely and talented Kayce is doing a "Strategic Shopper" series on her blog - Chef The City. For her first installment she bought a whole chicken, and walks us through all the various meals you can get from stretching out this one ingredient. In this economy, that kind of knowledge is extremely helpful. BTW - I suggested she call the posts about leftovers "Kayce's Sloppy Seconds", but she didn't take my advice.

MikeInBama wants everyone to sign up for his NCAA College Basketball Tournament bracket picks thingy. I'm still not 100% sure what he's talking about, but Mike persuaded me to sign up and make my pics anyway. Go HERE for more information, and see if you can do better than me (which should NOT be a problem). By the way, the winner get's this lovely bowling trophy (don't ask me why)...


Our newest Dust Bunny, Eric Arvin, is a published author and a great writer. Check out THIS excellent post where he ponders "respecting the dead".

Finally, Dust Bunny Jimbo has been in Seventh Heaven lately. Two of his favorite things in the world - Dancing with the Stars and Belinda Carlisle (the former Go-Go) have been combined. The boy is LOVING LIFE right now. Check out Jimbo's blog - The Proper Guide To Life - HERE.

5 comments:

mikeinbama said...

Hey hey hey....That bowling trophy can be displayed for all to see! I'm going to go to the Goodwill and the most hideous tropy I can for the winner.

Eric Arvin said...

Thanks, David! I really appreciate the shout-out.

kayce. said...

thanks for the shout out, david... as promised, a return shout out is posted on my blog, LOL.

Jimbo said...

Aw thanks, my friend! I appreciate the shout out. This has been a very exciting time, and also a bit stressful as my girl is doing her best but not getting very high scores. Tonight is the first elimination. Fingers crossed.

Kailyn said...

I entered the March Madness pool at work today. I called my dad to tell me who to select for the brackets. I might just have to head on over to visit Mikeinbama as that trophy will go so well with my decor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...