Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Celebrity" Sightings: Project Runway's STELLA!!


I actually walked my fat ass home from work these past two days, and last night - while walking up 8th Avenue in Chelsea - I walked right past Stella Zotis from Project Runway. She looked really good (seriously) and was walking a dog. And NO, I didn't say anything - because I never say anything to anyone on the streets of NYC. Even if he's a hot Papi and his name is Franky G.

After seeing Stella at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Project Runway Show a couple of weeks ago, and now yesterday on the street - I kinda feel bad that I referred to her all last season as "Burnout Stella". Sorry darling.

And when I did a Google Image search for pictures of Stella, I came across a portrait that my new Blog Buddy Gilmore had created and posted on his great blog - Pretty On The Outside (below).


Please check out Pretty On The Outside HERE. Yesterday he posted portraits of the American Idol judges which are just too funny.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the walk home is an accomplishment in itself, and you got a 'reward' for it too!

I, hick from the sticks, would've totally said hi. Not in that 'OMG STELL-AAAHHH!' or 'LEATHA!' way, but you know, just to say she was awesome for giving Rachel Zoe sh*t for dressing in mumuus.

I'm usually not the 'starstruck' kind of person...unless it's Tim Gunn. He's the only celeb I've met that's totally turned me into a stammering mess.

And Franky G would get at least a whistle, babe!

Anonymous said...

Whooo, Stella! I miss that girl. She was hilarious with all the leath-ah and gay little grommets.

Mark in DE said...

If I were you, I would totally stop and talk to every celebrity I saw on the street. Its a great way to network, plus imagine the conversations you could post on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey David! Thanks for the great shout out--- that's so nice of you. I love Stella aka Miss Leathah and my hope is that this morning she's pounding some metal studs onto a vest or jacket. Both of which would be leather of course.
As for Franky G--- sweet mother of hotness--- that's a frickin' staliion! I wasn't familiar with him before, but I'll be googling him after I post this.
Thanks for the second boner this morning. :)

Jimmy said...

I discovered Gilmore's site last year; it is so much fun.

Joy said...

At least say hello or nod!

Thanks for the link to that website. Gilmore's caricatures are spot on! Love those! I bookmarked his site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...