Sunday, March 22, 2009

Voices From The Past


My good friend and sister, The Mistress Maddie (above), read my POST yesterday about the Black Party - and remembered a letter I had written back in 1993. And it just so happened that Maddie still had that damn letter!


The first line that you can read is "Oh well, who needs love?". Oy ... some things never change. See Maddie's blast-from-the-past post HERE.

Here is the story of how I met Maddie. I had dated a guy in Harrisburg for a while, but after a few weeks we decided just to be friends.

This guy happened to have a "thing" for young-looking blond guys (like me at the time). So after dating myself and pretty much all the youngish gay blonds in Central Pennsylvania, he found the lovely and talented Maddie - on a street called "State" (sorry, inside joke). One night he brought Maddie around to hang out with the rest of our gang.


Since I was the Head Blond Bitch In Charge of our crew, I was a little wary about this new Twinkie in our inner circle. But Maddie and I became instantly close - and I started referring to Maddie as my "younger sister". A few months after we met I moved to NYC - but Maddie and I remained friends and grew even closer over the years.

And I still wouldn't trade that dirty Whore for all the money in the world.

I love ya, Girl!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Mame

13 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

lol...good story

Unknown said...

I love old friends like that.Glad you're still holding on to each other.

Angel said...

"old" friends are the best....they knew when....

and I bet you two girls have some stories to tell!!!! Oh to spend an evening with the both of you....

XOXOXOXOXOX

Love you, love your hair Tranny!

Bob said...

A good dirty whore is a friend indeed.

the dogs' mother said...

Glam!

Kailyn said...

"Head blond bitch in charge." Hahaha

Love ya both.

Beth said...

Awww! Cool story! I like it that at first you were leery of sharing, but it turned out that you were meant to be friends.

Mistress Maddie said...

Ah Mamie, I love ya like a rash I got from a drunken night! LOL! Sometime we get together next I'll bring a few of the letters. I never save anything,but I do keep hand written letters, after all their antiques now. There have been some good times that's for sure. And in closing, as a whore you never told me to charge for sex! I could have retired by now bitch!
Love ya, love your fabulousness!
Maddie

kayce. said...

i don't know if this is true for everyone, but my most bestest friends today are the ones i disliked on sight all those years ago... good to know that there is at least one other documented case, LOL. maddie's curl and fur-line cuffs are to die for!!!

Mark in DE said...

OK, that letter is just TOOO hilarious!!! Sound like a great friendship.

Joy said...

Love this! Tell more stories! You two are awesome!

The Midnight Magpie said...

What a story! You two must be something together! And thanks for the picture Mr Dust of the Mistress. I must have that suit!

Brodes85 said...

You two really do live the Life is a banquet don't you? Great story, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...