Sunday, March 15, 2009

He's Thinking Arby's - Mama Bunny's Thinking Booty Calls


Arby's is really pushing their new Roastburger - and has issued another coupon (print it HERE) for a free Roastburger with Pepsi purchase. Thanks again to Cogito at There's a Queer In My Soup for reminding me that the closest Arby's to my apartment is over/under the East River and deep into the borough of Queens. The next time Miss Ginger Grant gets near the Arby's Mothership, I'd like her to take care of that for me.


Anywhoo - just a friendly reminder: NOT ONE DUST BUNNY has sent me a picture of him/her eating at Arby's. Doesn't anyone want his/her Horsey Sauce-smeared face viewed by over 3,000 "Unique Visitors" daily?!? From all over the world?!? Why can't you give me the RESPECT THAT I'M ENTITLED TO??!!??

Speaking of "Unique Visitors" - some of you may remember the post I did last week about my record-breaking day of visitors/page views. I wrote how surprised I was to get over 6,200 "Page Views", and over 3,300 "Unique Visitors". To help illustrate the data, I posted part of the bar graph that StatCounter provided me:


Well, my Mother definitely read that post. On the chart, Mama Bunny could understand the Page Views (above green - 6,276), and the Unique Visitors (above blue) at 3,303. But Mom wanted to know what the number on the right side of the bar chart (orange) was - 527? In the comments section, she wrote:
What did you have 527 of? Unicorns? Aliens? Booty calls?

Love you--
Mama Bunny
xoxoxo

Darling Mother - you're not going to want to read this - but I WISH I had 527 Booty Calls on Tuesday.

Actually the number 527 referred to "Returning Visitors" ... which, coincidentally, could also describe a Booty Call.


14 comments:

kayce. said...

i have a question... does mama bunny like the dark meat, too? :D

Anonymous said...

on it in Houston....pics of dust bunnies at arbys on the way!

Angel said...

HA!!! I think it's cool that mama Bunny reads your blog...but it would totally freak me out if my mom read mine! it freaks me out that my kid reads it....there are lots of things I wish I could write about, but have to censor myself.....ugh.

and I HAVE to get my fat butt to Arby's!!!!!

the dogs' mother said...

I think I ate at an Arby's once. In Spokane, WA... about 30 years ago. I'm a baaaaad dust bunny.

Beth said...

I love Arby's, but you know, we just never eat out. My favorite there is their market fresh sammitches, especially the BLT one. Mmmm, good stuff.

Eric Arvin said...

I haven't eaten at Arby's in years, but now that you've mentioned it I'm kinda craving it...lol.

Lelio said...

I've got a picture of me with my curly fries, but it's not IN Arby's. D: I couldn't be bothered to drag my lazy ass inside, so I hit the drive-through and then took pics at home. Do they still count?

Nanc Twop said...

Sorry, D, but can't make myself go to the big A, even for you.

But here's a tasty treat for you, am I forgiven?

AGB said...

Returning visitors are booty calls who enjoyed it and keep coming back for more.

David Dust said...

Lelio -

Close enough...

XOXOXOXOXO

David Dust said...

Kayce - that is SO none of my business.

Nancy - That is SO funny. Yes, you are forgiven. And I love the fact that when you read that article, you thought of me.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR MOTHER! And I've got an Arby's pic, just not of me. As you know, I can't have fast food anymore, not even Arby's. You know the pain is bad if I say no to loaded potato bites. I promise, I'll get it off the memory card and send it soon!

Mark in DE said...

Mama Bunny is so funny!!!

JenM said...

Apparently you come by your humor naturally. Mama Bunny is one FUNNY rabbit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...