Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Is How It's Done, Bitches!


Today I gently reminded the BunnyNation that I had yet to receive any Arby's pics. I'm happy to say that at least one of you was listening.

The adorable Dust Bunny Grady has sent in our first Arby's pictures. Here is Grady preparing to enter the restaurant...


Might I just say that not only are my Dust Bunnies fabulous - ya'll are pretty damn CUTE too! But not even Grady's hotness could conjure up some Curly Fries to go with his Arby's Roastburger...


Yep, that's right - Grady went to all the trouble of downloading the COUPON, going to his local Arby's, taking pictures for DavidDust, and then HE COULDN'T GET CURLY FRIES because the fryers didn't work?!? Aw HELL Naw!! If it would have been ME, those bitches would have been cooking my Curlies in Presto Fry Daddies.


Anywhoo - here is what Grady had to say:
Thanks for providing the coupon link for a free Roastburger! In return, here's some pics of my visit to the local Arby's in Santa Monica, CA.

I had the "Bacon & Bleu" Roastburger but leave it to me to pick the day that the deep fryer was on the fritz. I don't know about you, but a visit to Arby's is not complete without curly fries! LOL
.

Cheers!

Grady

Oh Grady darling - I hear you about the Curly Fries. In retaliation, I hope you didn't ring the "Good Service" bell on the way out!

Remember back in school when you impressed the teacher and she gave you a "Gold Star"? Well, around here I give out "Gold Bunnies". So I'd like to present this Golden Bunny Award to Grady for his efforts in the name of Roast Beef and the BunnyNation. Thanks to Grady for being a such good Bunny...


Anyone else have any pics to send me?

By the way - WHY ISN'T ARBY'S PAYING ME FOR THIS??? Seriously - if anyone knows anyone at Arby's Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, have them send me a check for "services rendered".

>P,b.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny, I love your blog, David. It reminds me of my sweet times in Ohio with my beloved family. My cousin and I were sitting around one day and decided to go get some food. While we were driving with no particular destination in mind, I said "I'm thinking Arby's" without even realizing it was the commercial. We got our food, drove about a mile and the curly fries spilled. Tragedy. We turned right back around and got some more. Thanks for reminding me of the memory and making me crave some Arby's, when there's none in my area of southern New York :-(

David Dust said...

Andrea -

Thanks for the comment. Yes, an Arby's meal without Curly Fries is like ordering Chinese and not getting rice.

As I moaned about before - there are no Arby's in Manhattan for me to get my fix. :(

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Arby's is coming to Brooklyn! http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/brooklyn/2009/03/12/2009-03-12_arbys_to_move_into_famed_gage__tollner_d.html

Beth said...

Wow, great job, Grady! Huzzah!

But hold up...what's that on the poster about what's not available?

No side "kikers?" WTF???

B.

Joy said...

That's true! You should be paid for your promotion!

kayce. said...

hehehehe, i actually thought about doing this today, since, you know, (*blocks for blow*) there is an arby's around the corner from me...

also, don't you love the quality of staff arby's apparently has? you say "potatoe" i say potato, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I want to go on an Arbys date with Grady. He is cute.

JenM said...

I was also wondering about the side kikers? Sounds a bit antisemitic! Perhaps the spellchecker was broken too?

Mark in DE said...

OMG, too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...