Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race - The Finish Line


Did you all watch the Grand Finale of RuPaul's Drag Race last night? If you have not, you can go HERE and view the entire episode for free.

I must say - I thought the Reunion show (which followed the Finale) was much more entertaining than the Finale itself. I took some notes on both, and will do a post later in the afternoon/evening. Right now I have real life work to get done.

BTW - the picture above is from Tom & Lorenzo's blog. It shows Bebe, Rebecca, and Nina attending the annual Night of a Thousand Gowns. Check out TLo's post HERE, and check out the Mistress Maddie's Night of a Thousand Gowns post HERE.

Also, the winner of the Rona Green artwork will be announced this afternoon.

9 comments:

RAD said...

So true-- great finale but the recap show was pure delish delight!! LOVED IT!!!

Eric Arvin said...

I agree. The reunion was better. I was fighting with my Ambien to stay awake.

Joy said...

The reunion show was really good. RuPaul's rant was necessary about how criticism and acceptance of themselves. I loved it that Porkchop was right there feeling great about herself. Wish she could have been in the race longer. We missed a lot by her not being Bob Mackie, as she said.

Mark in DE said...

I watched both the finale and the reunion. I had hoped Nina would win.

I would like to go on record that I totally called it that Shanel's headress incident was staged by her to show her vulnerability!!! Check my comment on this post, b*tches!! http://daviddust.blogspot.com/2009/02/rupauls-drag-race-episode-three-media.html

mikeinbama said...

I really wanted Nina to win but BeBe will do. The reunion show was a hot mess.

Unknown said...

Yes, the Reunion was a train-wreck-tastic conclusion to the show, and far better than the actual finale. I like Bebe, although thought Nina had won for me. On the whole, I would say the season was not as good as I thought it would be, nor nearly as bad as it could have been.

Speaking of bad as it could have been, did anyone else stick around and watch the 'Glam Gods' finale? I tried, but gave up before the midway point. That is a show that should not see the light of day again.

Wonder Man said...

the reunion was better and BeBe's rap is forever stuck in my head

Psychomom said...

Last night with the drag queens was a fun and a learning experience. I felt like one of those butch boxer chicks, learning to be a woman from RuPaul and the other women.
But I thought Nina should have won. Don't fuck it up!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I loved Nina but I truly thought Bebe was more glamourous and versatile. I was pulling for Bebe ever since Shanell pissed me off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...