Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And The Winner Is...


It's time to announce the winner of Rona Green's digital print entitled: "Weekend Buck taking kittens to Carrot Slide Park" (above).

This is how it went down. I made a numbered list of everyone who sent in an entry. You got one slot on the list for sending your picture, an extra slot for including a Bunny, and a third slot for an Arby's image. Even if you sent in multiple pics, you could get no more than three slots. Here is a picture of page one of the list...


After everyone's chances were numbered, I went to Random.Org and had them pick a random number. And, as you can see by the circled number above ... Dust Bunny 'Mark in DE' is the winner. Here are the pictures he sent in...



Isn't he adorable?!? Check out Mark's blog - Tales of the Sissy - HERE.

Let me tell you something - you guys sent in some AWESOME pictures. Every time I'd get a new one, I'd find myself clapping in front of my computer screen. Tomorrow I will share some of the best of the best.

Thanks to everyone for entering - and thanks to Rona for donating a fabulous piece of art. I hope to do this kind of thing more often.

11 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats to Mark! This was fun, David, and thank you for doing it, and thank you to Rona for donating the art. Everyone needs a little art in their lives!

Even though the contest is over, I'll still get a picture of me and Oven Mitt at some point. Remember Oven Mitt? "One-two, one-two!" We still crack up about that. For a while, you could order Oven Mitt Schwag on the Arby's website, and one year for Christmas I got Ken all kinds of stuff--notepads, a fridge magnet, actual oven mitts, and a beanie Mitt. Very cute!

Hugs, Beth

Anonymous said...

Oh yay for Mark!

Well done!

Mark in DE said...

YAY - HURRAY, I WON!!!

Let me tell you how FUN it was to participate in this RCPC (required content photo contest). Even if you don't have stuff to give away it would be fun to do this again. Just give us the required content for the photo(example: our face, palm tree, lip balm) and we'll submit photos!

shirlnutkin said...

CONGRATS to Mark in DE!!!
... and "DITTO!" - i agree with mark. this was lots of fun.

the fact that i (and my photog friends) had an excuse (aka could point to a reason) for a fun "RCPC" and chuckle when someone is saying "WTF?!" ... i can proudly say,

i'm a dust bunny! now get out of my way. i gots me a picture to take! > peace, bitch!

XOXOX
~one of your west coast dust bunnies!

kayce. said...

MARK IN DE FOR THE WIN!!! congrats, sir! it's nice to see your face instead of just your hair... :)) i am so happy for you!

i cannot WAIT to see some of the pics from the rest of the nation ~ it was so much fun!

JenM said...

Mark in DE, your next assignment is to hang the "art", take a photo of yourself and a BUNNY then submit said photo for our viewing pleasure.

Congrats!

Mistress Maddie said...

Yea Mark!!!! You went to Arby's and had a Dust Bunny sandwich!

Marker said...

So David, what are you going to do with all of our photos now that you've got them?

David Dust said...

Marker -

I need to learn how to photoshop!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Wonder Man said...

I should do a pic at Hollywood's Arby's

Joy said...

Congratulations, Mark! Post a picture of the painting when you have it hanging in your house! OK? I enjoy your blog and will see you there!

A friend took my picture for me, and so far I haven't heard from anyone who knows me if they saw me outside of Arby's with bunny ears on! It was fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...