Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Are You MALE Enough?


I've been meaning to let you all in on a little secret - I am a contributing blogger on another blog, called MALE. As the title states, the blog is geared mainly to a masculine audience - but you ladies should take a look as well. Male's tagline is "Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Down Low - No matter who you kick it with, it's about us!"

Many thanks to my fellow Central Pennsylvanian Ian (AKA Darktomahawk) for starting the blog, and for inviting me to join in. So far I've done two posts (both were originally posted on DavidDust) - and I'm the only one who doesn't seem to have any deep thoughts - just many, many pictures of hotties. But I'm ok being the shallow blond bitch of this talented crew! :)

Seriously - take a look at MALE HERE (http://masculinegender.blogspot.com). There are some truly great bloggers taking part. And if you like something - make a comment!


2 comments:

Marker said...

I was linked to that site a few weeks ago via your Blogger - cool concept and very interesting.

Wonder Man said...

i agree, i love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...