Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Used To HATE Statistics...


... until StatCounter came along. Holy Crap - yesterday we had over 3,300 visitors here at DavidDust, and over 6,200 page views! Amazing.

Are you listening Google AdSense?!? I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but I had hoped to earn a badly-needed dollar or two by including advertising on the blog recently. Google AdSense TURNED ME DOWN because of "Adult Content". WTF??

I'll give you some "Adult Content" ... you NO-GOOD, DIRTY, MOTHER-f**#$#@, *#@!*-eating, #*!@*^$-loving, *^&$##*, #*##!!@, DUMB-ASSES!!!

Okay ... I feel better now. Anywhoo - thanks everyone for stopping by. And if any company would like to reach a whole bunch of fierce Dust Bunnies and advertise on my blog, send me an email. I promise to be nice...

12 comments:

kayce. said...

the whole thing that irks me about them turning you down is that:
A) blogger obv hasn't decided you have adult content, b/c i don't get the "warning" before i visit, and;
B) i have seen sites that DO have that warning (albeit naughtiness for straighties) that have google ad sense.

i have said it many a time via email, saying it again here: i think it would be better for you to find your OWN advertisers. you'd make more money that way anyway.

Angel said...

DAMN GIRL!!!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

But then...I already knew that.

XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

3300 hits? Srsly?

kayce. said...

PS: stat counter can be depressing sometimes, too. LOL.

David Dust said...

Shirley -

Yep. The bar graph at the top is the actual Statcounter chart from yesterday.

Amazing, isn't it?!?

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I am shocked that you were turned down. Adult content? Really? There has to be a way for you to make money...3300 hits is just awesome. Can I say that I knew you when? Please?

Unknown said...

but no doubt, this ability of yours will find an opportunity making money at what you do so well. for example I think Bob ought to download his Black Month bios and start himself a book. You have a lot of different topics that could be gathered into publications, added to, edited,adapted to other media.
I has my faith in you. Energy attracts energy.It's bound to happen.
xoxoxo

Troy N. said...

I crave David Dust: I MUST HAVE IT EVERYDAY!:))

Unknown said...

they turned me down as well...

Mark in DE said...

LOL - you are so funny!

AGB said...

D.D.,

This whole cussing tirade just floored me. LOL

Sign up for gay blog ads.

Anonymous said...

What did you have 527 of?
Unicorns? Aliens? Booty calls?

Love you--
Mama Bunny
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...