Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Boris Kodjoe!


Happy Birthday to actor Boris Kodjoe - who turns 36 today. Back in the early 90's Boris worked as model, and my best friend worked at his modeling agency. BFF told me that Kodjoe always made the middle-aged German secretary at the agency SWOON by speaking to her in fluent German.

Kodjoe was born in Austria to a German psychologist mother and a Ghanaian physician father, exactly 36 years-ago. QUITE the sexy combination, don't you think?






Boris and his wife, actress Nicole Ari Parker, reside in Atlanta with their two children.


Interesting fact: Boris was born Jewish (through his mother and maternal grandmother), but is now a member of Atlanta's Cascade United Methodist Church.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh yes! Hot, hot, hot!

Unknown said...

He's in ATL. I need to go to that church and get with him.

Angel said...

one. lucky. bitch.

Anonymous said...

Hey David. Found your site on Blogging Top Chef and so glad I did. Great content! I have been a fan of Boris Kodjoe for quite a while. I saw him in SOHO eight years ago and I nearly went blind. It was like looking at solar eclipse. He's really tall in person and even better looking than in photos. Beth is right, his wife is one lucky bitch.
Will be check back here often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...