Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's A Miracle!


My roommate tinkered with "my" computer today, and by the time I came home it was fixed (complete with new anti-virus software)! And not only is it working properly (knock on wood), I didn't lose any data - including the hottie pics a computer tech told me I would lose if he fixed it.

So I should be ecstatic, right?!? Well, I am excited to have access to a working computer again. But the Sweet Baby Jeebus giveth, and the Sweet Baby Jeebus taketh away. Shortly after I got to my apartment this evening, I developed a SEVERE toothache. So severe, that I considered going to the emergency room to get something for the pain. But I went to the drugstore and got some Orajel - and I've taken handfuls of Tylenol and Advil - and it's a little better.


So posting will be limited tonight - because I need to lay down. Thank you all so much for your kind words and good wishes. I love you bitches - I really do.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


13 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Two steps forward, one step back. Is the way of things. Glad you are computer ready - will you be recapping the reunion show tomorrow night?
Blogging Top Chef says Fabio is getting his own show! No word on which network.

Unknown said...

just wanted to help out a friend

David Dust said...

Awwwwwwww...

FYI: crowegd is my fabulous roommate - who obviously knows how to make love to a DELL.

But roomie dear, if you have something to say to me you can always mention it on your way to the bathroom. You DO have to pass directly in front of me! :)

Thanks again.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I think crowegd get the next "Dusty"!
Take Advil for your tooth- 4 at a time every 4 hours. I know from where I speak!!!
And PLEASE get to a dentist ASAP before it gets worse!
No one likes a snaggle-tooth Bunny!
Smooches!
- Momma G

Jimbo said...

David, feel better. Sorry you've got a toof ake. Not fun!!! Sending you hugs and a morphine drip.

Glad your computer is feeling better, hugs to your roomie, too!

Okay, group hug. I'm just in one of those moods!

xoxoxo

Marker said...

Oh honey, what a day.

I hope the Tylenol and Advil will help out with the toothache . . . and if they don't that you've got some friends that can hook you up with some of the good* shit.

So good to see that the computer issues were not fatal. I was worried earlier today when it looked like my Daily Dust might be interrupted.

[My work laptop was assaulted by some adware a few weeks ago . . . the prospect of having to have my company's IT group look at it after all that's on (and been on) that thing was pretty scary.]

>P, b!!


----------
* - good legal shit, that is, because when it comes to pain control, FDA-approved is the way to go.

Joy said...

That poster cracks me up! It is too too funny!

So glad about your computer!!!! Yea!!!

Hope your tooth is healed soon. Look on top of your bookcase. The Baby Jeebus will heal you!

I'm so going to hell.

Unknown said...

And us bitches love you!

Renee said...

Yay roommate!
Boo stupid toothaches! I hope you're feeling better David.

Bob said...

Glad you're back, David.
It isn't a very bloggy world without you!
Hope the tooth is okay!
>B
xoxoxoxoxoxox

theminx said...

Goodness - you're having one problem after another. :( Please see a dentist before it gets worse.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kwana said...

Ouch! I hope you're better.

Mark in DE said...

Yikes - hope your tooth is better now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...