Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Arby's Roast Boobie ...er... Roast Burger


I love the website/blog Queer In My Soup - and I usually check it out regularly. But in the midst of my recent drama, I somehow missed their COUPON FOR A FREE ARBY'S 'ROAST BURGER' SANDWICH. Talk about slacking...


So, go HERE and print the full-size version of the coupon. Then go to Arby's, buy a drink, and get your free sandwich. Then have someone take a picture of your Arby's-stuffed face and send it to me. I'll post them on my blog and you'll become an International Celebrity! Or not.

The 'Roast Burger' sandwich is basically just an Arby's roast beef done up like a burger (with bacon, cheese, etc). Still, it's a FREE MOTHER-HUMPIN' ARBY'S ROAST BEEF SANDWICH!!! FYI: You must purchase a drink to receive the free sandwich - and the coupon expires on Monday.

Thanks to Queer In My Soup's Cogito for letting us know about this.

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I know what you'll be doing this weekend! I may just have to stop in myself.

#9 said...

Thanks DD and Cogito! I have an Arby's right around the corner.Can you guess what I am having for lunch?
#9

Marker said...

I hate that Arby's ad. OMG Boobs!!! (Women are just pieces of meat for men to consume, right?)

Unlike the one with the Arby's hat "schwings" on the construction worker doofuses and the clever balloon above the Dagmar billboard, this one has a huge ick factor for me.

Bad fast food chain!

Lelio said...

My god, the Roast Burgers are so good. I was REALLY in the mood for a burger one night, but Arby's was closer than anywhere else... The Bacon & Cheddar Roast Burger definitely did it for me. Damn you, now I have a craving. D:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...